Congratulations to the Class of 2019
One Hundred-Eighteenth Annual Commencement was held on Sunday, June 2, 2019.
Our 337 graduates will be attending 104 different colleges and universities, located in 29 states, the District of Columbia. and the United Kingdom. Apart from Catherine Meehan and Patrick Michalik who have received appointments to the United States Naval Academy, Colin Haley, who has enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, and one or two who will be pursuing passions elsewhere, virtually all of the members of the Class of 2019 will be attending 2 and 4 year post-secondary schools.
Popular colleges choices for the Class of 2018 include: University of Illinois, University of Dayton, Marquette University, Indiana University, Saint Louis University, Purdue University, Butler University, Loyola University, and University of Notre Dame.
Below are some of the outstanding accomplishments of this class.
- 175 Illinois State Scholars (52% of the graduating class)
- 187 members of the National Honor Society
- 37 National Merit Scholars
- 8 National Merit Finalists/Semifinalists
- As a group offered scholarships, from various colleges, organizations and foundations amounting to a total of roughly $67.5 million
Congratulations to our newest alumni!