9 Benet Academy Students from the Class of 2020 Named National Merit Semifinalists
Benet Academy is proud to announce the following students from the Class of 2020 were named semifinalists in the 2020 National Merit Scholarship Competition.
- Finnian Adam of Naperville
- Benjamin Lee of Glen Ellyn
- Fernando Lisboa of Naperville
- Bronwyn McNamara - Naperville
- Catherine Pace of Oak Brook
- Christopher Perry of Naperville
- Mackenzie Relihan of Naperville
- Paul Skaluba of Naperville
- Rebekah Vires of Wheaton
Semifinalists are chosen by their high scores on the 2018 Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualify Test (PSAT/NMSQT) and represent less than one percent of U.S. high school seniors. These academically talented students will have the opportunity to continue in competition for some 7,600 National Merit scholarship awards worth $31 million that will be offered next spring.
Congratulations to these students on their outstanding achievement.